- Repair the Damage (split ends, elasticity, porosity); A repair treatment, REZZ A RECT was applied to deeply cleansed hair and processed according to directions.
- Hair was then tested for strength and porosity. Watch video to view test done on the hair before and after the repair treatment.
- The hair passed the test. It was dried and combed out and sectioned off.
- The new hot heads extensions were then applied to larger strips of hair. These extensions distribute the weight of the extension more evenly on more of the baby fine hair. That ensures that less added weight not cause hair loss.
- The scalp was then treated with STIMULANT Repair Treatment according to directions. The STIMULANT scalp treatment stops the hair from coming out at the root and breaking off on the ends. It creates a healthy pH on the scalp, stimulates the follicle and makes the hair grow faster.
- Hair was finished with a style using blow dryer and brush.